2020 AGM Instructions
The Richmond Jets Minor Hockey Association (RJMHA) will be holding our Annual AGM virtually via as Zoom meeting. In order to participate in the meeting, members must use a Zoom client. Zoom supports Browsers, PC, Mac iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
If you have not already done so, you can download the zoom client here: https://zoom.us/download
This is a reminder that the AGM will occur on June 19th at 7:00 pm.
Please click the link below to join the AGM from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
The zoom meeting will be opened at 6:30 pm, with the AGM commencing at 7:00 pm.
You can find a short tutorial on how to join a Zoom meeting here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193
Please note that Elections will commence on the Saturday June 20th and attendance at the meeting is not required in order to vote. The Elections will be conducted electronically via the third party on-line voting tool known as Electionbuddy.
During the meeting, only members of the Board of Directors will have video and microphones enabled. As such, the use of a webcam is not needed for a member to participate.
During the meeting:
- Members are able to communicate using the Chat feature
- Members are able to ask questions of the Board using the Q and A feature
- Members are able to vote on motions using the Polling feature.
The following documents have been posted to the RJMHA website:
- Meeting Rules
- Minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting and Special General Meeting
- 2019 Financial Statements
- Committee Reports
During the virtual AGM, RJMHA will have facilitators available manage questions, motions and discussion of issues.
RICHMOND JETS MINOR HOCKEY ASSOCIATION
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Friday, June 19, 2020
7:00 PM TO 9:30 PM
6:30 pm - Members may enter virtual waiting room
7:00 pm - Call to Order
7:05 pm - Introductions
Co-Chairs, Pamela Allen, Vice-President and Cody Kusch, Vice-President
Directors in attendance
7:10 pm - Establish Quorum and Meeting Rules
- (Rules available in advance on Association website)
7:15 pm - Review Agenda
- (Agenda available in advance on Association website)
7:20 pm - Approval of minutes of 2019 AGM and SGM
- (Minutes available in advance on Association website)
- Motion: The membership approve the minutes of the February 5, 2019 AGM and the October 17, 2019 SGM
7:40 pm - Finance and Audit Committee Report
- Review of financial statements for year-ending March 31, 2020
- (Financials available in advance on Association website)
8:00 pm - Questions on financials
8:30 pm - Call for nominations for President and Directors
8:45 pm - Explanation of voting procedures
9:00 pm - New Business and related questions
9: 30 pm - Final comments and meeting adjourned
Richmond Jets Minor Hockey Association
As one of the largest minor hockey associations in British Columbia, the Richmond Jets Minor Hockey Association offers an integrated (boys and girls) minor hockey program from Initiation to Juvenile. Featuring both recreational ("C") and competitive ("A") streams, our programs operate out of the three different facilities in the City of Richmond: Richmond Ice Centre (RIC), Minoru Arenas (Stadium and Silver Rinks), Richmond Oval (North and South rinks).
We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.