2006 / 2007 / 2008
- Boys and girls born in 2006, 2007, and 2008
- Game jerseys are loaned to players; a jersey deposit cheque will be required
- U18 A1:
- Four ice times per week plus "away games"
- Two practices per week plus the opportunity for dryland training
- U18 A2
- Three or four ice times per week plus "away games"
- One practice (or two shared practices per week) plus the opportunity for dryland training
- $250 Rep Tryout Fee
- 2023/2024 Fees = $890.00 before June 5th. June 5th & After = $990.00
- Rep Fee - TBD
- $100 Jersey Deposit
- Note: Rep Fees will include the cost of additional ice and rep coach fee versus U18 C teams
- There will be a team fee which will include the cost of tournaments, skill development as determined by the coach, on-ice officials (referees and linesmen) for home games and miscellaneous expenses
- Our U18 Rep teams participate in tournaments throughout the season; there is a team fee that includes tournaments and the cost of on-ice officials
- All families will be required to submit a volunteer deposit and contribute volunteer hours to the association
- Financial Assistance Information
Goals for the U18 Age Category
- Refining of basic skills
- Intro to team tactics
Recommended U18 Program Practice Time Allotment
- 50% Technical skills
- 20% Individual tactics
- 15% Team tactics
- 10% Team play
- 5% Strategy
- Hockey Canada U18 Program
*Please note, you will experience ice cancellations due to tournaments and other events that are scheduled at the arenas. This is normal and factored into our pricing.
Richmond Jets Minor Hockey Association
As one of the largest minor hockey associations in British Columbia, the Richmond Jets Minor Hockey Association offers an integrated (boys and girls) minor hockey program from Initiation to Juvenile. Featuring both recreational ("C") and competitive ("A") streams, our programs operate out of the three different facilities in the City of Richmond: Richmond Ice Centre (RIC), Minoru Arenas (Stadium and Silver Rinks), Richmond Oval (North and South rinks).
We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.