2017, 2018, 2019
- Boys and girls born in 2017 (U7), 2018 and 2019 (U6 age)
- Sept. to March - Includes 2 skills sessions per week with an RJMHA skill development coach and 1 shared practice ice time with parent volunteer coaches or cross ice exhibition games within the association Nov. 1st to Christmas, as determined by division manager. Cross-ice Inter-Association PCAHA exhibition or league games starting after Jan. 1st.
- Game jerseys are loaned by the Association; families will be asked for a jersey deposit cheque of $50.00.
- Our U7 teams participate in the Richmond Ice Centre Tournament; there is an additional cost for the tournament
- 2023/2024 Fees = $700.00 before June 5th. June 5th & After = $800.00
- $50.00 Jersey Deposit
- There will be a team fee which will include the cost of tournaments, on-ice officials (referees and linesmen) for Home games and miscellaneous expenses.
- All families will be required to submit a volunteer deposit and contribute volunteer hours to the association.
- Financial Assistance Information
Goals for the U7 Pathway
- Introduction of basic skills
- Reviewing of basic skills and refining of basic skills
Recommended U7 Program Time Allotment
- 85% Technical skills
- 15% Individual tactics
- 0% Team tactics
- 0% Team play
- 0% Strategy
- Hockey Canada U7 Program Information
*Please note, you will experience ice cancellations due to tournaments and other events that are scheduled at the arenas. This is normal and factored into our pricing.
Richmond Jets Minor Hockey Association
As one of the largest minor hockey associations in British Columbia, the Richmond Jets Minor Hockey Association offers an integrated (boys and girls) minor hockey program from Initiation to Juvenile. Featuring both recreational ("C") and competitive ("A") streams, our programs operate out of the three different facilities in the City of Richmond: Richmond Ice Centre (RIC), Minoru Arenas (Stadium and Silver Rinks), Richmond Oval (North and South rinks).
We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.