MANDATORY HEALTH SCREENING: RJMHA uses Teamsnap Health Check for all membership participants entering the facility. If you are not feeling well, stay home and let your manager or coach know.
For all visiting associations, please complete your team Health Check prior to coming to the arena. Connect with your RJMHA manager on arrival to confirm completion of your Health Check.
ARENA ENTRANCES & EXITS: Please see RIC facility map. The arena will have staff to monitor the entrances. For all ice times on Pond, Coliseum, Forum and Gardens enter through the main RIC entrance. Players are to line up socially distanced in their Rink line outside of the entrance. Players will exit either by Cyclone Taylor or the east door. For all ice times on Garage and Igloo enter through the Igloo entrance. Players will exit either by Cyclone Taylor or the west door.
ARRIVAL TIME: is 20 minutes prior to the scheduled event. ENTRY TIME is 15 minutes prior to the scheduled event, we recommend players come partially dressed. You will also have 10 minutes to exit the building.
CONTACT TRACING: Please keep track of the participants on your team for the scheduled event. You must be able to produce a copy upon request.
BASIC SAFETY MEASURES
- No mask, no entry as per the City of Richmond
- After check-in, all participants are to hand sanitize prior to entering the rink
- Masks are reinforced in the change/dressing rooms at all times due to the confined space.
- As per BC Hockey, all Team Officials and Volunteers are required to wear masks at all times within the facility, including the bench and change/dressing rooms.
- Players must bring their own Pre-filled water bottles, No sharing at ANY time
- Spitting is strictly PROHIBITED, on and off the ice.
- Dressing rooms are open, shower facilities are not available.
- Spectators are NOT allowed at this time. There is limited viewing available from Stanley’s restaurant for the Coliseum and Forum rink. Public washrooms are available at Stanley’s.
- Maximum participants allowed for games are 50 people. If capacity is reached between both teams (coaches, managers, HCSP, on-ice officials and score box) then not all team officials will be allowed entry.
- We encourage all participants and families to wear masks and socially distance at all times, including in the parking lot.
DO NOT COME TO ANY EVENTS IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL.
Our Covid-19 Communication Officer is President, Eric Bernal. Please contact him with any questions or concerns.
Richmond Jets Minor Hockey Association
As one of the largest minor hockey associations in British Columbia, the Richmond Jets Minor Hockey Association offers an integrated (boys and girls) minor hockey program from Initiation to Juvenile. Featuring both recreational ("C") and competitive ("A") streams, our programs operate out of the three different facilities in the City of Richmond: Richmond Ice Centre (RIC), Minoru Arenas (Stadium and Silver Rinks), Richmond Oval (North and South rinks).
We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.